On these pages you will find everything you need to know to make your trip to McNary Golf Club the best experience possible.Hole Details
McNary Golf Club lies in the Mid-Willamette Valley City of Keizer, on the site that once was the homestead of Charles McNary (1874-1944), prominent Oregon Citizen, Senator, Lawyer, Law School Dean, Supreme Court Justice and the 1940 Vice-Presidential running mate of Wendell Wilkie. Since he was an ardent golfer, it is appropriate that the course was named in his honor at its opening in 1962.
The Club is a semi-private classic Parkland Course located in the central Willamette Valley. McNary is a challenging 6,239-yard par-71 championship layout that is playable year-round. With lush tree-lined fairways, true and consistent greens, lakes and creeks, it offers a memorable golfing experience. There are four tee choices with two sets of combination tees that provide a course length and difficulty to suit players of all abilities. Claggett Creek comes into play on holes 1, 9, 10 and 18. The challenge and beauty of the course has also been augmented with several small lakes with fountains.ScoreCard PDF Coming Soon
- Proper golf attire only. Please refer to the dress code in our FAQs (hyperlink) for details.
- Replace all divots or fill with sand mix. Rake bunkers properly and repair all ball marks on the greens.
- Remove balls from the hole with your hand. Do not use the putter head, suction cups on grips are OK.
- Players must maintain a reasonable pace of play and keep up with the group in front of them.
- Foursomes set the pace of play, however slower groups are encouraged to allow faster groups to play through.
- White stakes indicate out of bounds. Private yards are out of bounds, please be respectful and do not enter yards. A free drop is allowed if your ball is in-bounds but you have to stand in the yard to hit the ball.
- Red and yellow stakes indicate hazards in accordance with the rules of golf.
- Blue stakes indicate a “beautification” area and a free drop is provided to the nearest point of full relief.
- Restrooms - located at the Clubhouse, holes 1, 9, 10 & 18. Course restrooms are located at 7, 12, and 15. Plan accordingly!